Heal Your Self
AURELIS guided meditations are scientifically backed. Start Your Free Subscription.
Physical examination negative
Many people are burdened by an irritable bowel. In most cases this is a chronic calvary. Nearly every medical specialist of stomach and bowels regularly sees a number of these patients and wonders whether and how these people can be permanently helped. For him/her too this is often frustrating. Physical examinations are mainly negative. Existing treatments relieve symptoms, but in a way that is eventually unsatisfactory to everyone.
Response to emotional factors
With AURELIS you as a person who suffers from an irritable bowel can now fully obtain the strength from your deeper self in order to directly relieve symptoms and/or help heal the disorder more permanently. You do that by being friendly to yourself as a total person. It is a fact that stomach and bowels can react very strongly to emotional factors. Think for instance about the stomach that contracts when one feels emotionally hurt, or think of a violent stress as a cause of acute diarrhoea. These are 2 examples of acute responses. Bowels can react to emotional stress in a chronic manner too, in the form of for instance an irritable bowel. This does not mean of course that you simply are the cause of it. You are not ‘guilty’ of this because it happens outside of your consciousness. It does mean that using AURELIS beside whatever therapy, the possibilities are big to take a step ahead in your growth towards beyond the annoying pain and other inconvenience.
Your own healing hands
You lay your warm hands on your abdomen and you imagine how the warmth transfers from your hands to your abdomen, your bowels and other organs. You feel how the warmth of your hands brings the attention and love of and for yourself. Your bowels react to this with relaxation and a deep kind of healing.Play Session
Food in gut brings healing
Each time you eat, you can think that you not only digest food but also take good care of your body including your own bowels. Your bowels do not get cramped up by food. They know what they have to do, naturally.Play Session
In search of aggression anywhere in your bowels
You move around with your attention inside your stomach and bowels, and you pay attention to whatever sensation you encounter in this region. You feel if there is any aggression in your bowels. You simply keep your attention on this for a while. You release those feelings and let them move or change spontaneously.Play Session
A walk in nature
You imagine that you are taking a walk in a wood. Nature that you see, is also nature within you. Each time you think about it while walking, you stretch the muscles of your abdomen, which gives you the necessary firmness without exaggerated tension. You also massage your bowels, helping them perform their job.Play Session
A protecting belt around your belly
You imagine that you have a protective belt around your abdomen. This belt is soft, yet very firm. It keeps all bad influences outside and ensures a firm support for your stomach, bowels, and whole person.Play Session
- The placebo effect in irritable bowel syndrome trials: a meta-analysis by Patel, s. M., stason, w. B., legedza, a., ock, s. M., kaptchuk, t. J., conboy, l., canenguez, k., park, j. K., kelly, e., jacobson, e., kerr, c. E. & lembo, a. J. (2005) Journal: Neurogastroenterology and Motility 17 (3), 332-340.
- Increased placebo analgesia over time in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) patienfts is associated with desire and expectation but not endogenous opioid mechanisms by Lene Vasea, Michael E. Robinsonb, , , G. Nicholas Vernec and Donald D. Priced Journal: Pain Volume 115, Issue 3 , June 2005, Pages 338-347
- Review article: the history of hypnotherapy and its role in the irritable bowel syndrome by P. J. Whorwell Journal: Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics Volume 22 Page 1061 - December 2005
Get unlimited access:Free subscription
- More than thousand AURELIS guided meditations
- Practical workouts (Read & Do)
- A growing community